Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last day in London

Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, St James Church, and the Victoria and Albert Museum...had a wonderful time getting to know my roommates, Pete, Lisa and Laura who are teaching students from Germany, Faisal and Davide who came from the Netherlands and Italy respectively to try out for a talent show called X Factor, and Dan, who coincidentally is a runner for the show.
I loved this hostel, and its part of a chain, so I may end up staying with them when head up to Amsterdam...the staff was friendly and the rooms very spacious.
On my way to Edinburgh today, here are some pics:
PS Everywhere I go, they are still playing Michael Jackson and Beatles....

























































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment