Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Arriving at London

I made it! I started out of SFO at 10 am yesterday, to Seattle, then arrived at Reykjavik at 8:30 am today, finally arriving in London at noon. Brutal...




I took the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and then the underground to Victoria Station. The hostel I am staying at is a short walk away from the tube station.




Travel Joy Hostel in Pimlico, is on the river Thames across from the abandoned Battersea Power Station. It's incredible...and I am definitely going to go and take more pics before I go...




Everyone I have met has been very friendly, and the hostel I'm staying at is clean, the staff resourceful. Haha, I thought I would have the energy to go out exploring tonight but I think the day and a half on a plane has caught up with me...lucky for me the Travel Joy Hostel actually used to be The King William IV pub, so I can at least meet a few fellow travelers before I call it a night...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. YAY you made it!!! Rough flight, hope you slept some. Anyway, get some rest....then enjoy!!! Woohoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just tried to sleep and I couldn't looks like it's back to the pub xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! I would have written 2 sentences - but no not Jasmine. Encounter by encounter with pictures! Hope you are having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete