Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The day is here!

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic, but it all came together. I have been so excited I haven't really been able to sleep for days! I'll be boarding in a few minutes, on Alaska Airlines to Seattle, on to Reykjavik, Iceland, and arriving in London around noon tomorrow.
This is my first post from my IPad using the Blogpress app, and it's pretty intuitive and easy to use...I highly recommend it to any iPad bloggers out there.
That's it for now, I just wanted to touch base before I headed out.
Ps I cannot BELIEVE I was able to pack everything I need into one amazing backpack...thanks again a million times Stella! (And to Crystal for kicking my butt so I would be strong enough to carry it)
Cheers
Jas


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:SFO

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in London and don't forget to go to Covent Garden. I love that place, although I just read that there's a breast-milk ice cream vendor now there. Eww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nova I appreciate the tip, and I'll see if I can't have a pint shipped back to you :) (gross)

    ReplyDelete